Intuitive interaction in B2B applications
Speech assistants are used in more and more areas of life, enabling intuitive interaction with technology, providing service and information. They are not only useful in everyday life, but also offer companies great potential for facilitating human-machine interaction and offering completely new services to customers.
We develop speech-driven dialog systems with a special focus on domain-specific knowledge for application in various fields of business and industry. Combining state-of-the-art components for Speech Recognition, Question/Answering via Knowledge Graphs and Speech Synthesis, our technologies address in particular the concrete challenges and needs of enterprises and B2B applications.
Technologies “made in Germany” ensure technological sovereignity
Moreover, these technologies ensure technological sovereignty, data can be stored and processed within secure data spaces. “Informed Machine Learning” methods, developed within the Fraunhofer Cluster of Excellence Cognitive Internet Technologies CCIT (Center for Machine Learning), make sure that the systems can even be trained on small data sets.
- Our team develops dialog systems for domain-specific knowledge for applications in various fields of business and industry.
- We offer a set of domain-adaptable state-of-the-art components for spoken dialog systems, ranging from speech recognition to dialog management and speech synthesis.
- We customize the systems for your specific requirements and help you leverage semantically structured knowledge from different data sources.
- In addition, we support you in the development of new business models that involve dialog systems.
- We ensure digital sovereignity, data can be stored and processed in secure data spaces.